Why I cannot use XMG v2.x on Samsung devices? How to Run XMG v2.on Samsung devices?
Because your Samsung Devices have enforcing problems. Please check “Setting”-> “About Device”-> “SE”. If you see “Enforcing”, you should follow one of the solutions below.
Solution 1 (the newest)
Works for ll Samsung Enforcing devices]
(The video tutorial takes S6 for emple. )
- Playstore ~ https://goo.gl/79N8cs
- MediaFire ~ http://bit.ly/1M7IyA4
XMod Beta 2.0.0
- MediaFire ~ http://bit.ly/1KLiSdU
Lucky Patcher 5.6.8
- MediaFire ~ http://bit.ly/1KGXtUv
- Playstore ~ https://goo.gl/RzqIAA
8 Ball Pool 3.3.0
- Playstore https://goo.gl/X1650g
- Video Tutorial:
1) Delete the old XMG completely from the system
2) Reboot your device
3) Install XMG v2.1.0 from our website www.xmodgames.com
After you install the new XMG, please follow the instruction to make XMG work on Samsung enforcing devices
1) (BusyBox) - http://goo.gl/4IOmSj - Download and run app
2) (SD FIX) - http://goo.gl/m2K4Zf - Download and run app
3) Clear Data of XmodGames → /settings/applications_manger/xmod
4) (Lucky Patcher) - http://bit.ly/1aaUDI1 - Download, install,...use it to CONVERT xmod to SYSTEM (click tools then "Move to system/app")
5) Reboot device, Launch XMOD, grant root, install mods, but DO NOT launch any of the games.
6) Go to settings/application_manger/all/xmod - Clear Data then reboot
7) XMOD WILL work now
❤ Click and watch the video tutorial!
PS: This method was generated by @Jonathan Mohamed.
If you have other problem, Click Here to read the Android FAQ.
If you couldn't be redirected to Cydia, please jailbreak first.